Definining Passion....


  Passion (noun) ; Strong and barely controllable emotion
                           ; A state or outburst of such emotion
                           ; An intense desire or enthusiasm for something
   
    I am passionate...I believe in the simplicity of feeling your emotions to the fullest extent. Pouring your heart and soul into what you believe in without worry of others approval. Now in this day and age that is much easier said then done. There has been instilled in most of us to seek the approval of others in most of what we do. So much in fact that that we often hold ourselves back just because of fear. However, if we look within ourselves, often we find that our passions and desires, no matter how long they have been repressed, are still as powerful as the day they first became apparent to us. So what are you passionate about? What makes your heart beat with such a strength that your breast bone can hardly contain it? What do you do with such emotion that without approval it is still all yours?

  I think that one area of my life that has been affected by passion would be, most simply put, my relationships with others. I believe in giving your all to those you share your life with. Making the most of every human encounter.I hope that those who I've met in my lifetime are able to say that they benefited from knowing me. There have been certain relationships in my past that do still hold my heart heavy. I wasn't able to give to them what they deserved because I was scared and trying to find me. I look back at those times and wish I had been able to open myself because I know that I missed amazing relationships because of my fear. However, these times have helped me to know what is lost from holding back. I hope that now I will continue to give my all, because I know that I have alot to give.
   I also love to show my passion and emotions through my art. Although this to me is a little more hidden. I feel through my art I am able to pour out my sensitive and emotional state without anyone truly knowing what I'm saying or going through at that moment. Again this is probably a way of protecting myself from criticism. Yet I can still share and have it appreciated by others.This includes all forms of art. What can be put on paper or canvas, as well as music, dance, and other forms of self expression. Whatever one can do to share a piece of there hidden self is amazing to me.
   I am passionate about truth. Be true to yourself and honest in your dealings with others. Be loyal to those you love and the kind of friend you'd like to have yourself. Treat others with respect. Be quick to throw out kindness and slow to judge. Love with all you have because otherwise you may lose what you've got. And don't hide your passions and emotions from yourself, that will only make it harder for others to see you.
  These are just a few of my own passions... I would challenge everyone I know to find theirs as well. What makes you tick? Are you open to sharing yourself with others? Are you hiding the real you? Are you passionate? These are just some questions to ponder. I like to think of it like this... If I'm not willing to give my all to those around me then why do I deserve for them to be open to me? Define passion for yourself. After you discover what helps, heals, and runs your heart, be true to it. I believe that being true to your heart and all you feel is the way to true happiness. You know what makes you truly happy so do that...makes sense right?