Can you hear what I'm not saying.........?

I'm speaking with my eyes, I'm screaming through my touch, I'm communicating with every deep breath or simple sigh....... So am I communicating , or do I need to put on my heels so I can be heard?
Sometimes I think that unless something is screamed out loud, then people overlook what is being said without words. I know that in my personal life, I speak more through body language and suttle shows of affection then I do with words of affirmation or verbal praise. This form of communication does, however, require others to pay attention to so much more then being "told" how I feel or what I may be wanting. Body language isn't always the easiest thing to understand, but if you pay close attention to those around you it becomes almost second nature to understand them without words.
One will not usually say "kiss me". Now this statement may not always be true. Maybe, you are with someone who is strait forward and verbal about what they want or need. For me though, I wouldn't often or probably ever , come out and ask one to Kiss me. Instead I find myself biting my lip. Not only that, I also will discover my eyes wandering from ones eyes to their lips. If someone is paying attention, this movement, although suttle, screams "kiss me" and "I want to be closer" I find that I can be going through so many different emotions and yet, My teeth will ever so slightly grab hold of my bottom lip. From there it is only a matter of time before it is noticed and usually, responded to. However, this physical movement is at times made even without trying, all it takes is a thought and i will find my mouth is doing all the talking without ever using my breath.
Some signals like touching and holding hands can send signals strait to the soul. I am insane for hand holding. It makes my heart sing. I feel safe when in another's arms. Not just physically..... To me, being held by another gives me a sense of emotional safety as well. Holding hands is also a way to say "I am happy to be here in this moment with you". No matter where you are, it is nice to have someone holding your hand and heart. This physical touch can be used to show love or friendship. It is simply a way of holding someone closer for whatever reason may be fitting for the time being. Again, I'm a sucker for a good hand in hand walk..... Wow, that makes me sound like I'm writing a personal ad...." I like long walks on the beach and holding hands in the rain". Oh well, I do like those things. I'm a hopeless romantic!Anyway, back to body language.....



There are the definitely more obvious ways of physical communication..... What's in a kiss? There are so many things that can be said when lips touch another. A big part of this is where one is kissed. Whether you are sending a signal of passion, friendship, or just a hello, it all depends on the placement. My favorite of all of these has got to be on the back of the neck. It is by far, one of the most sensual kisses that can be shared if given properly. It is in my opinion a sign of love, passion, and trust. For the one receiving this kiss, they are opening themselves to be very vulnerable which is a sign of trust. With me, this is usually followed by another type of body language.... The holding of breath followed by a long, exaggerated sigh.
It's believed in some cultures that the holding of your breath, actually marks a point in time and almost catalogues that moment in our memories and emotions. Sounds good to me. I know that sensual, passionate, and loving moments are often paired with my holding of breath. So if this is somehow marking these moments in time, then I am happy to never have to lose them.
  So I guess what I'm saying today is, whether it's a long look with "Doe eyes" or a passionate kiss that is marked in time, don't become blind to what one is saying, simply by not paying attention to what is being said without words. There are those who are very articulate and speak their mind on any occasion. However, there are those of us that long to be heard through a physical language that is easily overlooked . Sometimes love and passion is spoken so softly that the only way to hear it is to listen for the long romantic sigh that follows. Don't miss the sigh or you may very well have missed the moment all together.