A new perspective......!

  Are you happy? Is your life complete? Is this life that you are living everything that you could possibly ever want? If "yes" then congratulations and stop reading, go enjoy every moment of perfection and continue in the belief that this is it........... oh wait, you're still reading?
I am so glad, cuz that means that I am not the only one wanting more. I'm not trying to start some sort of coalition of people who are miserable in their surroundings. I don't believe that you have to be unhappy to have an uncontrollable urge to seek out the unknown or just slightly out of reach. It does not require one to have a "new" life in order to improve upon the quality of life that they are currently living. Changes come in all shapes and sizes. Sometimes the biggest step you can take towards what you really need or want is simply to take a step back.
Look at the bigger picture.... look outside the box.... gain a new perspective on what is right in front of you. Step out of the every day comfort of just living and take the time to fully discover your own personal needs and wants..... then.... make it happen!
 I used to feel as if my uncontrollable passion or urge to want more, somehow was a bad thing. As if I was unable to be grateful for what I do have or for my current life and surroundings. That is so far from the reality of truth. I am so grateful for my life. I have been blessed with an amazing family and beautiful, healthy children. I have a roof over my head and delicious food in my belly. I have some of the most amazing friendships (even friendships that are developing and came completely unexpected.) There are so many areas of my life that I could write for days on how life has definitely favored me. But...... I can't help but to feel like there has got to be more. I have a very hard time believing that at 32 in this moment right now..... this is it!

  So I am taking a step back. Climbing to the pinnacle of my my life and taking a good look. As I stand on my toes at the edge of my world, what will I see? I'm hoping that from this perspective I will be able to see not only what is directly involved in my immediate surroundings but so much further. I want to see all possibilities that I may been blind to up until this point. I have been so consumed by the familiarity of my every day. I have almost become stagnant in life and oddly enough I have believed for a period of time that I was comfortable in being that way.
  Then it happened. Completely unexpected and without any sort of warning, the urge began again. I started looking through old boxes of memories and started searching through future possibilities of what was going to need to change to find my happy. The truth is though, no matter how many areas of my life I rummaged through, I was still in the middle of the every day. I needed to step back from the immediate and focus on that which was outside of my comfort and just out of reach. I also realized in doing this that I'm not unhappy with my life.... I am unhappy with being stagnant and "just" content. I don't know what the future will bring. There may be suttle or even drastic changes in my life, but their will definitely be something. I need growth. Emotional, mental, spiritual.... I need to continue forward in this journey of life. The important thing to me is movement.
  So join me in this journey if you dare. Strip down to the native you and climb with me. Stand on the pinnacle of your world and take a good look. Scream out and hear the echo of your voice back to you. Just DON'T close your eyes. Let your past blow by you like a cool breeze. Breath deeply and be open to the possibilities. Look outside your immediate surroundings, beyond what your heart may be comfortable with. Find your dreams, ambitions, needs, wants, and deepest curiosities. Live........... and be open to positive changes. Remember that the only one capable of finding that which is going to truly fulfill your soul and keep your heart beating with such a strength that it is barely contained inside your chest is..... you! Then comes the real challenge. Anyone can take a look.... but will you love yourself enough to reach. I know you are worth it but do you know?..... I am worth it! I will settle for nothing less then everything. It doesn't cost to hold the world in your hands instead of carrying it on your shoulders. So come with me and let's find......... YOU! You deserve to be truly happy, because you are worth it!