Why not..........


 Who says you can't have it all... Can't have my cake and eat it too... Why not? If you work hard and make the "cake"... go ahead, eat it! You can skip the fork if you want to, it's yours, do what you want! I've come to a realization over the last little while. There are far to many areas in my life that have fallen below personal expectation because of the distorted belief that certain things may be unobtainable. All it takes is a thought of one being unable or undeserving and the world can begin turning in an entirely different way. There are many situations, looking back, that I may have missed out on a great opportunity or even grown from an amazing relationship if I had only seen and truly believed that I was worth it ,deserving, and totally able to succeed.

  Well, I believe it now! I would rather try and and have an epic and memorable fail then to have never tried and have thousands of memories not worth recalling later on.
Now, I know that things may be subject to change to an extent because of outside influences, however, making your goals and standing strong in your desires is important. In knowing what you ultimately want and expect for yourself, one is able to move their world in that general direction, no matter what path they are on.
 Believe in you and know that you are worth it. You are worth the most amazing things and times that you can ever imagine. I know when I picture my future I can see it and feel it with all of my senses.It's almost like looking at a beautiful picture...
 Can you feel the warmth,and the slight suttle breeze? Can you smell the air and taste the salt as the ocean breeze rolls over you? Can you hear it, as the water barely moves along the dock and feel the wood under your bare toes? Well, can you? If you are able to close your eyes and breath in an image , then why not reality? The truth is that your reality is whatever you choose to make of it. If you find yourself in a rut, then find your way out. Don't ever let a single series of circumstances determine where you will end up. Don't loose sight of you or your goals. As long as you have the beautiful image of what you are trying to achieve, you are just that much closer to getting there. I believe you can do it... and I believe you are worth it!
  So figure it out for you. Remembering through the entire process...Why not? Tell yourself "I am worth it", "I am amazing", and "I can accomplish whatever I set my heart to". Any negative, that seems to keep you at bay....walk away. There are always going to be those types of people that feel so badly about themselves , that they keep others from truly being happy. Somehow believing that everyone should feel as awful about themselves as they do. If you find yourself surrounded by this type of thinking then decide what you can handle. Some are strong enough to bring others up with them by simply choosing to not let others negativity take an effect. Others may have to weed through their garden of friends to keep only around them the most beautiful and fulfilling relationships. Find what you need and do it. Don't wait one more day to decide what tomorrow has in store for you. And... if you trip and fall along the way, get up... bruises will heal and memories will fade but tomorrow is always around the corner. Don't miss the day because you were busy bandaging your hurt. Reach for all of your dreams...I mean.... Why not?