Waiting on a blue collar fairytale....

She lays alone in the dark of the night. The breeze coming in through the window envelops her sensitive body and causes small bumps to appear under the skin from the chill of the evening.She stays quietly listening to the world just outside her window. Every sound tells a story. She continues to listen as the many sounds unfold, each of which spark a memory of a different time, relative to her own life. She begins to dream while still awake. Traveling through time and space, returning back to days of a much different time. In this dream of reality she is happy. Memories of long walks in the park and kissing in the rain.  Her body fills with passion, love, and then....
she begins to feel the return to reality. She again feels the night breeze on her skin. Her cheeks feel cold against the warmth of the tears, now slowly moving down her face. Sounds of the night symphony brings her back to the longing and loneliness once again. Feeling the pain of love lost. She dreams of the day when she may find her prince, even if it takes the kiss of an amphibious kind. Praying that opportunity may come, fearing that her past choices may have lost her this chance at "Happily Ever After"...

Do you believe in soul mates? Do you think it is possible for one soul to co-exist in two separate physical beings simultaneously? Is there one right person for each of us? Is it possible to live a fairytale? I say yes....
I know alot of beautiful women who seem to spend a life time kissing frogs and have yet to come across a single one that magically transforms into a prince. I also know of alot of situations where a "knight in shining armor" was simply a troll, decorated in tin foil. Maybe fairy tales have done us a disadvantage in portraying what the signs of a true prince are. Not all dreams have a happy ending and if we are going to at least try for this type of a fairy tale ending then we need to know what to look for. Now a days you don't usually find men walking around with a glass slipper trying to find the perfect suitor by recognition of the importance of good fitting footwear. If a man walks in your room to awake you from a long sleep with a kiss he is taking his life into his own hands as alot more single women sleep with a gun. Also,I think it goes without saying what kind of messed up situation you are in if you are cleaning house, cooking, and caring for 7 men while waiting on a man to show up and save you, by sweeping you away to a life of luxury in a castle of your own.With all of that said, I don't want the typical "prince" to ride in on a white horse and steal me away.
I have always wanted a blue collar fairytale. When I am in the arms of love I want the strength of a full day of work to envelop every essence of my being.I want to experience the heat of the day. I want to taste the sweat on his brow and keep lava soap in more then one room. I want to see where the sun has kissed his cheeks and shoulders. The warmth of a sunny day following him home. When He caresses my body and face, I want to feel his hands. The rough texture of his skin from knowing how to use tools, yet turning into satin along my skin. I want to have dirty boots by my front door and thermals in my wash. My prince charming wouldn't need a castle or riches, instead a home with me would be more then any dream could offer. His first occupation would require being the best father and husband that he could be. After that, who cares? He can build homes, lay brick, farm, work in a garage, install satellite, or whatever it is that he is good at. I want my "prince" to feel good about whatever it is that he is doing. I want someone who feels accomplishment with a hard day of work and also feels justly rewarded simply by staring into the eyes of his family at the dinner table each night. These are some of the things that help in the building of my fairytale. What is your fairytale? Are you living it now? Have you found your soul mate...are you with them now?
"We need a witness to our lives. There's a billion people on this planet...I mean, what does any one life really mean?"...I want to make a promise to someone to care about everything. "The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, and the mundane things...all of it, all of the time, every day." I want to say, "Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go unwitnessed because I will be your witness."-shall we dance-
I hope that everyone can find that in their own lives. A fairytale that fits their personality. Someone to notice them and to be a witness to the journey they are on in this life. Hopefully, you may be lucky enough to come across the one who is host to the same soul as you. Then...........never let them go.....